Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I woke up to a very nice surprise yesterday. Michael was home! He had told me he wouldn't be able to make it because he had to work. Well, I was awakened by Hannah poking me in the hiney, and saying "Bubba's home." I immediately went in to check, and sure enough, Michael was home. I already knew Dawn and JJ would be at church, so that just capped it off.

We had a fantastic church service, then we went to Chili's for lunch. After we all sufficiently stuffed ourselves, we came home for picture time. Got a couple good pictures of all of the kids together, and a decent one of all eight of us.
After pictures, the older kids watched the three younger ones, and John and I had a date. First off to the AT&T store to pick up my gift - an iPhone. I didn't realize that if it wasn't time for an upgrade, the phone is $400. Needless to say, I didn't get the phone. I guess I will have to wait until December. That wouldn't be so bad if my Blackberry would quit acting goofy. I don't know if it's the phone, the BB software, or the service provider, but it's really getting on my nerves.


After we left the store, we went to Muskogee to see "17 Again". John had told me we could go to any movie I wanted, he was in for a good "chick flick". Well, it was - a chick flick. It was cute, but not so sure about how good it was. With a theater of about eight people, John was the only guy. Oh well. He asked for it. I have a great husband.

Hope everyone had a great day!

No comments: